The day ahead- 8th November 2017
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: October trade balance came at $38.2 billion with exports rising by 6.9 percent y/y and import rising 17.2 percent y/y.
- Japan: Coincident index and leading economic index will be updated at 5:00 GMT.
- France: September trade balance details will be published at 7:45 GMT.
- Spain: September industrial output report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- Portugal: Q3 unemployment report will be released today.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 11:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: RBNZ will announce interest rate decision at 20:00 GMT, followed by a press conference at 21:00 GMT.
- Canada: Housing starts and building permits report will be released at 13:15 GMT.
- Japan: Trade balance and Machinery orders report will be released at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 10-year bond at 18:00 GMT.
M2M runs trading Signals services, you can get our trading signals App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icanappz.m2m