6. July 2017 11:36:29
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: Trade balance improves to 2.471 billion as exports increased by 9 percent and imports by 1 percent.
- Germany: Factory orders report for May will be published at 6:00 GMT.
- Switzerland: Consumer price inflation report for June will be published at 7:15 GMT.
- United States: FOMC member Williams will be speaking at 7:45 GMT, Powell at 14:00 GMT, and Fischer at 23:30 GMT. MBA mortgage applications numbers will be released at 11:00 GMT, followed by challenger jobs report at 11:30 GMT and ADP employment numbers at 12:15 GMT. Trade balance report for May will be published at 12:30 GMT. Markit services PMI report will be published at 13:45 GMT, and ISM non-manufacturing PMI at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release crude oil inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: ECB’s Praet is scheduled to speak at 10:00 GMT. ECB will release monetary policy minutes at 11:30 GMT.
- Canada: May trade numbers will be reported at 12:30 GMT, along with building permits for the same month.