31. July 2017 12:20:57
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: New home sales are down 6.9 percent in May.TD Securities inflation is up 0.1 percent in July, up 2.7 percent from a year ago. Private sector credit is up 0.6 percent in June, up 5.4 percent from a year ago.
- New Zealand: ANZ business confidence declined to 19.4 percent in July, down from 24.8 percent in June. ANZ activity outlook declined to 40.3 percent in July, down from 42.8 percent in June.
- China: NBS manufacturing PMI declined to 51.4 in July and non-manufacturing PMI is down to 54.5
- Japan: Housing starts up 1.7 percent in June from a year ago. Construction orders up 2.3 percent from a year ago.
- Germany: Retail sales report will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- Italy: Unemployment report for June will be published at 8:00 GMT, followed by CPI inflation report at 9:00 GMT.
- Spain: Current account balance report will be published at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Credit report and money supply statistics will be published at 8:30 GMT. Inflation report hearing will begin at 10:00 GMT.
- Greece: May retail sales report will be published at 9:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Unemployment report for June will be published at 9:00 GMT, along with July inflation report.
- Canada: Industrial and raw material product price report for June will be published at 12:30 GMT.
- United States: Chicago PMI report for July will be published at 13:45 GMT, along with pending home sales report at 14:00 GMT. Dallas Fed manufacturing business index will be re updated at 14:00 GMT.
- Australia: AiG performance of manufacturing index will be updated at 23:30 GMT.