FxWirePro: the day ahead- 20th December 2017
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks
- Japan: All industry activity index will be updated at 4:30 GMT.
- Germany: November producer price inflation report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: October current account output report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: CBI industrial trade survey report will be released at 11:00 GMT. BoE governor Carney is scheduled to speak at 11:00 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT. Existing home sales report for November will be released at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly crude oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: Wholesale sales report for October will be released at 13:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: Third quarter GDP report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
Source: FXWire Commentary