The day ahead- 19th December 2017
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- New Zealand: ANZ activity outlook improved to 15.6 percent in December. ANZ business confidence came at -37.8 in January.
- Germany: IFO survey report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- Eurozone: Third quarter labor cost report and construction output report will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: CBI industrial trade survey report will be released at 11:00 GMT.
- United States: Housing starts and building permits report will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with third quarter current account balance.
- New Zealand: Global dairy auction is scheduled today. Trade balance report will be released at 21:45 GMT.
FxWirePro launches Absolute Return Managed Program. For more details, visit http://www.fxwirepro.com/invest
Source: FXWire Commentary