The day ahead- 15th January 2018
Few economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: TD securities inflation up .1 percent in December, up 2.3 percent from a year ago.
- China: December new loan number came at 584.4 billion. Money supply rose 8.2 percent y/y in December.
- Eurozone: November trade balance numbers will be released at 10:00 GMT.
- New Zealand: Electronic card retail sales report will be released at 21:45 GMT. NZIER business confidence report will be released at 22:00 GMT.
- Japan: Domestic corporate goods price report will be released at 23:50 GMT.