The day ahead- 10th January 2018
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- China: December producer price inflation came at 4.9 percent y/y. Consumer price inflation rose 0.3 percent in December, up 1.8 percent from a year ago.
- France: November industrial output report will be published at7:45 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Manufacturing and industrial production report will be published at 9:30 GMT, along with trade balance.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report will be released at 12:00 GMT, followed by terms of trade report at 13:30 GMT. Fed’s Evans is scheduled to speak at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly oil inventory report at 15:30 GMT. Fed’s Bullard is scheduled to speak at 18:30 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 10-year note at 18:00 GMT.
Source: FXWire Commentary