- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0643 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0702 and low at 1.0627 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance 1.0700 marks.
- A daily close below 1.0700 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0636, 1.0525, 1.0443, 1.0371, 1.0326 and 1.0237 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a sustained close above 1.0700 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances at 1.0754/1.0865/1.0912/1.0966/1.1062/1.1148 levels respectively.
- Australia Q2 CPI q/q decrease to 0.2 % (forecast 0.4 %) vs previous 0.5 %.
- Australia Q2 CPI y/y decrease to 1.9 % (forecast 2.2 %) vs previous 2.1 %.
- Australia Q2 RBA trimmed mean CSI q/q stays flat at 0.5 % (forecast 0.5 %) vs previous 0.5 %.
- Australia Q2 CPI index number increase to 110.7 vs previous 110.5.
Our chart for the call
Source: FXWire Technicals