USD/JPY holds above 113 handle, concerns over corporate tax cuts delay to keep USD subdued
- USD/JPY slumped overnight amid concerns that corporate tax cuts would be significantly delayed.
- The pair slipped to fresh lows for the month, hit 113.09 before paring some losses to close at 113.45.
- Price action is currently hovering around 20-DMA at 113.47, strong support level.
- We see weakness on break below. Technical studies have turned bearish. RSI and Stochs are biased lower.
- 5-DMA at 113.68 is immediate resistance. Break above could see minor upside till 114.45. We see bearish invalidation only on break above.
Support levels – 112.98 (23.6% Fib retrace of 107.318 to 114.73 rally), 112.16 (50-DMA)
Resistance levels – 113.47 (20-DMA), 113.68 (5-DMA), 114, 114.45 (trendline)
Our chart for the call
M2M runs trading Signals services, you can get our trading signals App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icanappz.m2m