The day ahead- 21st December 2017
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- United Kingdom: GFK consumer confidence came at -13 in December.
- Japan: BoJ kept policy unchanged at today’s meeting. Press conference to be held at 6:30 GMT.
- Switzerland: November trade balance report will be released at 7:00 GMT.
- France: December business climate report will be released at 7:45 GMT.
- Greece: October current account balance report will be released at 9:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Public sector borrowing report for the month of November will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- United States: Philadelphia Fed manufacturing survey will be released at 12:30 GMT, followed by Chicago national activity report at 13:30 GMT. Third quarter GDP data will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with weekly jobless claims report. House price report will be released at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly natural gas inventory report at 15:30 GMT.
- Canada: Retail sales report for October will be released at 13:30 GMT, along with CPI inflation report.
- Eurozone: December flash consumer confidence report will be released at 15:00 GMT.