Kiwi appreciates against major peers as RBNZ stands pat
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.1035 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.1044 and low at 1.1010 marks.
- Intraday bias remains bearish till the time pair holds key resistance at 1.1096 mark.
- A sustained close above 1.1017 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances at 1.1096/1.1238/1.1289/1.1384/1.1456 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.1017 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0930, 1.0873, 1.0798, 1.0737 and 1.0693 marks respectively.
- New Zealand’s Reserve Bank kept OCR unchanged at 1.75 percent.
- Reserve Bank of NZ assistant Gov Mcdermott says would be good if NZ$ fell a little bit further.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 index up 0.44 pct at 6,042.70 points in early trade.
- Australia Sep housing finance decrease to -2.3 % (forecast 3.0 %) vs previous 1.5 % (revised from 1.0 %).
M2M runs trading Signals services, you can get our trading signals App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icanappz.m2m
Source: FXWire Technicals