The day ahead- 17th November 2017
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today and all with low to medium volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: New motor vehicle sales flat for October, up 1 percent from a year ago.
- Eurozone: ECB President Draghi is set for a speech at 8:30 GMT. September current account report will be published at 9:00 GMT, followed by September construction output report at 10:00 GMT.
- Germany: Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann is set for a speech at 13:00 GMT.
- United States: Housing starts and building permits report will be released at 13:30 GMT. Kansas Fed manufacturing report will be published at 15:00 GMT.
- Canada: Consumer price inflation report will be published at 13:30 GMT.