Asian markets start a new week on positive note, Gold flat at $1,320 mark
- All the major Asian indices were trading on a higher note on Monday. Gold was trading around $1,319 mark while silver was trading around $17.18 mark.
- Japanese banks will be closed in observance of Coming-of-Age Day.
- Shanghai composite index to open flat at 3,391.55 points and China’s CSI300 index to open up 0.1 pct at 4,140.85 points.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX200 was trading 0.13 pct higher at 6,130.55 points.
- Hong Kong’s hang seng was trading 0.18 pct lower at 30,755.55 points.
- Taiwan stock was trading around 0.13 pct higher at 10,893.32 points.
- South Korea’s Kospi was trading 0.45 percent higher at 2,508.47 points.
- India’s NSE Nifty was trading around 0.53 percent higher at 10,614.70 points and BSE Sensex was trading at 0.60 percent higher 34,357.06 points.
Source: FXWire Commentary