Aussie trades marginally lower against Kiwi after employment data
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0747 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0760 and low at 1.0717 marks.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 1.0715 mark.
- A sustained close above 1.0756 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances at 1.0820/1.0945/1.1072/1.1113/1.1163/1.1238/1.1289/1.1384 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0756 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0693, 1.0648, 1.0550 and 1.0443 marks respectively.
- Australia Jan employment decrease to 16 k (forecast 15 k) vs previous 34.7 k.
- Australia Jan unemployment rate stays flat at 5.5 % (forecast 5.5 %) vs previous 5.5 %.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 index up 0.84 pct at 5,890.20 points in early trade.
Source: FXWire Technicals