Aussie trades marginally higher on robust National Australia Bank business confidence data
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0832 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0834 and low at 1.0812 marks.
- Intraday bias remains slightly bullish till the time pair holds key support at 1.0747 mark.
- A sustained close above 1.0819 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances at 1.0870/1.0945/1.1072/1.1113/1.1163/1.1238/1.1289/1.1384 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0819 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0747, 1.0693 and 1.0648 marks respectively.
- Australia Jan NAB business conditions increase to 19 vs previous 13.
- Australia Jan NAB business confidence increase to 12 vs previous 11.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 index up 0.40 pct at 5,844.00 points in early trade.
Source: FXWire Technicals