Aussie trades marginally higher on robust aig services index
- AUD/NZD is currently trading around 1.0862 marks.
- Pair made intraday high at 1.0862 and low at 1.0840 marks.
- Intraday bias remains neutral for the moment.
- A sustained close above 1.0847 will drag the parity higher towards key resistances at 1.0945/1.1072/1.1113/1.1163/1.1238/1.1289/1.1384 levels respectively.
- Alternatively, a daily close below 1.0862 will take the parity down towards key supports around 1.0840, 1.0798, 1.0737 and 1.0693 marks respectively.
- Australia Jan AIG services index increase to 54.9 vs previous 52.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 index down 1.43 pct at 6,034.10 points in early trade.
Source: FXWire Technicals